2013-01-30

This is it

Well, here I am, back in Australia. I've just spent 36h of travel from Paris to Melbourne (with one or two hours of sleep in between) not realizing that I will not come back home for a whole year. The planification on excel spreadsheets has become reality.

Do I think this is social suicide? Maybe. But it was something I had to do. I have no idea what's coming for me, but I know it will change me, and believe me, that's not easy... I cannot regret doing this, because I know I would have regretted not to. And if I ever get depressed, this is what I will tell myself:

"girl, 6 months ago you had no idea you had it in you to quit everything and leave. You're living your dream, so you have no right to feel sorry for yourself, so use every opportunity at hand, understand?"

Well, it might sometimes get a little more complicated than that, but I'm hopeful I will be able to convince myself of this. For now, time to repair the jetlag damage and to discover a new town, Melbourne, with an open mind and wide open eyes.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment