2013-09-02

You are where you live

If some of my readers wonder why I haven't updated my blog for a while, it's not because of this, it's simply because I'm living my life. And to prove it, I've updated my Impossible list with all the new things I've experienced in Ultima. 

Funny how at first, the name of this town sounded like hell bells, as if it was the final destination. And you know what? It really was. It was the ultimate destination for me to change myself in a way that just "regular" traveling would never have. This is the kind of experience, way out of all touristic roads, that makes the whole thing unique and unforgettable. I've never felt so good about myself, and every now and then I tell myself "if you ever feel down, remember this feeling, Julie". I think it's the first time for a long while I'm not chasing after other people's love and acceptance, and it actually just comes to me.
And as much as the people themselves - a lot of good people here - I'm certain that the whole environment around helps this kind of change. The peaceful sound of Nature, the open horizon (again), the warm sun on your skin in winter, it's like everything is here to make you better yourself.
Well I don't have much to add, so I will leave you with that for the moment. I promise, tips on traveling will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment