2014-01-19

Photo of the Week - Te Waipounamu

As my trip is coming to an end, I have decided to feature one picture that for me represents one month of travelling. 
This week's picture was taken in October from Doubtful Sound.


Again, an excruciating choice, first to choose the most remarkable place I've seen in October, then to choose the best picture to describe it. This time, I focused on a moment rather than on the beauty of the picture. One of the most amazing things I've done in October was the overnight cruise to Doubtful Sound, and it was made even more exceptional by the fact that it wasn't pouring... So there we were, after seeing so many seals, and just before admiring the sunset, at the table enjoying delicious food and good company, when suddenly I lift my eyes and there I see the rainbow. As the boat was still moving toward our anchoring place, it only lasted 5 to 10 minutes, but with the light on the fiord it makes for a remarkable picture.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment