2014-01-12

Photo of the Week - Uluru

As my trip is coming to an end, I have decided to feature one picture that for me represents one month of travelling. 
July and August were spent working in Ultima. Things happened there, of course, and there are a lot of pretty pictures to prove it, but it was more a personal quest than a month of travelling. So, this week's picture was taken in September at Ayers Rock.



Well, I love this picture for obvious reasons. The colors are beautiful, enhancing the magnificence of the Rock, and with a moon to put all that into perspective. The shadow of the Earth on the horizon, the burning red of Uluru, no wonder this place is sacred. Every Australian told me I should have climbed it, and as it will probably be forbidden before long, I should have listened to them, but it's difficult to not feel disrespectful while walking on this natural wonder.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment